Smart Engineering.... Life Saving.....
Something that saves lives is not invented. It is engineered with persistent diligence and mastered through tireless efforts of testing and retesting its utility. Punto Corporation feels proud to bring forth an invention that will always act as a trusted lifeguard that will guard the safety of your family, forever.
Every year, thousands of people die world over due to unexpected and unguarded electric shocks. These electric shocks are received at most unexpected places like kitchen, bathroom, terrace, office desk, etc. People either die of magnitude of electric current or find themselves handicapped or paralysed in some way of the other. It may sound funny, but on such occurrences one finds himself answering questions about his own silliness about the fact that one can catch an electric shock at such places.
Would you ever believe that it is possible to never get electric shock even if you are standing on a wet floor with a live wire in your hand? You can now actually live in your house like a king, who is not scared of ever getting an electric shock or exposing his family to such dangers.
Punto Corporation brings forth a unique, one of its kind invention known as Punto ESP Device. This device is simply installed in your house at one point, and you can rest assured forever that your child will never get an electric shock by poking his finger in the plug socket or your wife will never get apprehensive about using her electrical appliance with a fear of electric shock.
Do People Actually Get Electric Shock?
Have you or your loved one ever experienced an electric shock? If you have never experienced an electric shock, you are a lucky one. But don’t assume that this doesn’t happen or cannot happen to you or your family. Accidents happen unannounced. They catch you unaware and leave some kind of impact on your life, forever.
Electric appliances are made with precision and on the basis of detailed studies. They are manufactured to play a certain role. While they are made, best brains work at minimising the risk of electric shock to its user. But this can never assure or guarantee it. These appliances have their own Limitation. With the best of brands and products in your house, you are still not protected against electric shock at all.
In summers, with air coolers running in every middle class house in India, people are exposed to electric shocks day in and day out.
In rainy season, due to moisture and water seepage, the walls tend to absorb some percentage of water. People are exposed to electric shocks on not just appliances but also plain simple wall.
In almost all Indian households, clothes are hanged on wires on terraces after washing. Women and children are mostly exposed to electric shocks on the terrace.
Electric rod for heating water is one of the most commonly used appliances in the house. This rod is immersed in water and is almost like a live wire waiting to execute you.
There are random days when there are fluctuations in the current that is being transmitted through wires. This overflow of current makes appliances conk off or get permanently damaged. This also emits current or electric shock.